Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
- AddMusic collects personal information when you register with AddMusic . We ask for information such as your name, email address, ID number, address, or your company information. When you register with AddMusic and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. You can free to choose whether to provide information to us. But if the item is required, you will not to use some service if you don't provide information.
- For provide better service, we will collect traffic, number of music purchases, authorization, demo downloads to statistics and analysis. The result is for internal research, We will publish statistical data and explanatory text as necessary, but do not involve specific personal information.
- After acquiring your approval, some information from our Platforms may be posted on your social media pages(e.g., Facebook). If you do not approve, please do not click the agree button, or later remove or deny the posting of such information through the social network's membership settings.
Deletion of Data
- Any User who has registered for the Services may email us to delete such User’s account and all the data at any time.
Confidentiality and Security
- The host of AddMusic have firewall, anti-virus system and other security equipment to protect your personal information , and commissioned by other units to provide services. We will strict compliance with confidentiality obligations, and take the necessary inspection procedures to determine that it will comply.
- To protect your account and personal data, please do not reveal your username or password to a third party, nor allow a third party to apply for an account using your personal information. If you choose to reveal your personal information to third parties, you will be personally responsible for any subsequent adverse actions. If your account username or password is compromised, please immediately change your password or ask us to suspend your account .
Sharing personal information with third parties
We will never provide, exchange, lease or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private enterprises or business offices, except with legal basis or contractual obligations.
- Through your written consent.
- The law expressly states.
- To avoid the danger of your life, body, liberty, or your property.
- In cooperation with a public authority or an academic research institution, it is necessary for the public interest to be statistical or academic research, and the information is processed by the provider or collected without the identification of a particular party by its disclosure.
- when you violate the term of our website or cause any damage to the other person, we can reveal your profile only for identify, contact, or take legal action.
- When we commissioned other company to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, We have responsibility to supervise them.
For later identification, when you use the services provided by our website, we may set and access your cookies. You can decide whether or not to accept cookie in your computer settings or Internet settings. Please note that turning off cookies may result in reduced functionality or the disabling of certain features of our website.